Saturday, September 02, 2006

eBook Up!!!

WooHoo! I got my first eBook up! It's on Cat Urine Odor Solutions, and is for folks who sign up for the eZine, CatLover Magazine. I'm offering it free to them, and current subscribers will also be able to get a copy.

I have a couple of other eBook ideas, and they will be sold somewhere on the site. I don't know where, yet.

My poor Beasley is so depressed that he won't even play! I pulled the toys out last night and got him in the bedroom with me - the girls were easy to keep out, and he played for a few minutes and then wanted out. I played with the girls, too. After Mr. Beasley had his fill.

A cat I've had the pleasure of featuring before on my site is still in need of a home. Cordelia is a tortie maine coon in East TN. At least she isn't in my home with the others! So, I'll be featuring her and Pretty Girl pretty soon.

Not much else to talk about at the moment.

No comments: