Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pray for Bugs

I've about had it with Bugs. She keeps waking me up. I look like a raccoon! Big brown circles around my eyes, upper and lower.

At least I got a temp job! I start on Monday, and it's only scheduled for 3 weeks, but I understand they have a habit of hiring folks permanent. We'll see. If I like it and they like me, maybe I'll stay for a while.

Nothing will work, though, unless I can get Bugs to let me sleep. I've been putting her in the carrier at night, so even if she yowls, she's not in my bedroom. With the fan on, I don't hear her. Don't worry, I let her out first thing in the morning, and I make sure she has a direct line to the litter box.

I just can't handle this lack of sleep! I'm absolutely wiped all the time. I want to take her to the humane society. I can't even get her in to be fixed until mid/late october! Nobody has any openings. I'm truly about over this. I don't think I'll ever foster again. I can't take this.

Too many cats! Now, Mr. Beasley has even picked up ear mites from them. I'm totally over this.

They need homes. I can't handle it any more. I keep asking for help, but I'm at the end of my rope. Nobody will come forward and take them.

Well, enough. I'm just ranting at this point. I probably will sleep on it and give them another day. I know me too well...