Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lost Post? and TOBI

I thought I'd posted on 8/28. Oh, well. The lady who wanted my girls decided she didn't want to deal with claws, so she's not getting the girls. When you think about it, all cats have claws, so I'm glad she's not getting them. Sorry for my girls and Beasley and Princess, but glad that Pretty Girl and Bugs aren't going someplace where they can't be themselves.

Anyway, it's a new month and things are still pretty grim around here. I haven't done much but work on the website for the last 3 days. The house is a mess and I just can't deal with anything but the computer. My cats are coming over about every 2 hours to get attention, but other than that, I guess I'm just really focused. I've been getting and checking links for the products, fixing little things all over the place and putting up articles. I think I've added about 10 pages in the last 4-5 days.

At least I'm still eating on a schedule, if not much else. The weather has been sticky beyond belief and I just can't sleep.

One really good thing happened - I found the FURminator at one of my favorite suppliers, so now I can really sell it. I also found a favorable review of it in Consumer Reports for October 2006 (the newest issue) so I feel real confident that they ARE the best! I already knew it, but until what I thought was stated by somebody else that people respect, it was only me out in the wilderness telling folks. Now, with CR behind my words, I feel a lot better about selling the heck out of it!

My next eBook should be up this coming week. That one will be $7.99, and be on building a bond with your cat. I have enough material for about 6 eBooks, and I hope to get them all up in the next couple of months.

My web hosting company, SiteSell! is participating in a 10-week college course in Canada. I loved the idea, and I've contacted another webmaster using them in Knoxville TN to see if we can go in together and teach such a course here. It sounds like a lot of fun, and I've learned so much in the last few weeks working with my partner, Liza Schmitt in South Afrika, that I feel I can really give something to the participants. I hope we can get it together! What an opportunity to help others make money and find freedom!

Well, I guess that's all for now. I need to pay attention to my house and cats sometime today, and I guess now is better than later. I really love them, but I've been so busy in the last few days! Looking back at how many pages I've put up, I can see how busy I've really been!

No comments: