Sunday, August 27, 2006

Possible home for Bugs and Pretty Girl

The lady who contacted me about the girls is still interested, so I hope to move them on next week. Missy Bugs kept me up for 2 nights with her catterwalling. I finally confined her last night because I was losing patience with her. That was better than yelling and getting my blood pressure up. She got out first thing this morning and was cuddly right away, so I think she understood that I don't hate her, but that I was very tired.

She finally gets a vet visit this week, so she will be much happier.

I'm finding that some of my advice to readers is getting pretty terse. That's tired and busy combined. I need to take more time on these things, but I don't always have that luxury. I hope to be better in future. At least I see the trend and can stop it.

Put up some articles yesterday. Mine and other folks, both. Content is king, and articles are free content, as long as credit is given to the author. It's a new button on the navbar so they are easy to find.

Not much else to report at the moment. Maybe later

No comments: