Monday, August 07, 2006

Hello

Hi There!
My name is Morgen and I am an Online Cat Whisperer. I give advice to people who have and love cats when their cats are misbehaving, when they are bringing a new cat into their homes or when the household changes structure or members.

I am happy to share my experiences with you. There are times when I may ask for your help. There are times when you may know something that I don't - like the new advice about spaying or neutering animals at 12 weeks. That was pointed out to me in a google forum. I'm glad that the person posted that information. I would not have known about the study, otherwise.

I am NOT a vet. I am only a cat lover, like you. However, I know cats and how to get into their heads. I can figure out their thinking processes. I hope you will visit my website, write to me and that we will have a lot of fun together.

Morgen

No comments: