Sunday, October 01, 2006

Herbs for Cats

Well! The Black Cohosh is amazing! I had to stop giving it to Bugs and Queenie after 3 days - they hated the process of dosing. But - it's still working for them!

Bugs is sleeping well at night and doesn't stiffen when I pick her up. She still wriggles a bit on the floor when she gets scratches, but when she's on my chair, she's snuggly and cuddly. Queenie wanted to sleep near my pillow last night, and actually purred for the first time.

So, I suggest that if you are like me, don't have enough vets in town to spay your girls or have to wait for some other reason, try this concoction. It really made a difference in my girls. My appointment is in November - we were unable to get anything earlier! We really need more vets in Knoxville, TN!!

No comments: