Friday, February 23, 2007

Taking Little Steps...

I'm having to take little steps towards the store idea. I've found one property that offers all the things I want at a price I can afford but it has a bad location. I found another property at a little less than twice the price (still affordable, but out of my reach at present) that has a better location.

So, it looks like it will be a storage locker filled with stock and build the delivery business first. I will still try to get other items in and do some direct-shipping. I'm not sure how all this will pan out yet, but it's in the works, anyway.

The way things are, if you need 2 odor control products, you have to make 2 online purchases. What if you only had to make one purchase & I shipped it to you from me instead of 2 suppliers? You would only have one shipping charge, and in this case it would save you money. That's what I'm looking at.... Saving you money and still giving you quality.

I'll let you know as things develop.

No comments: