Thursday, February 08, 2007

New Catalog!

Only Natural Pet Supply is one of my favorite suppliers, and I received a new catalog in the mail.

Many of my suppliers send emails and ask me to visit their websites. I go as much as I can. Sometimes, the emails get garbled, so the links don't work and I have to read between the lines to figure out what they are highlighting this month. With Only Natural Pet Supply, the emails are usually pretty clear, and they include an informative article about once every 3 months.

Now, in my newsletter, CatLover Magazine, you get at least one article a month. Usually on training issues, but of course, this month everything is on the food issue that Bugs is dealing with.

Anyway, the point is that I don't get many paper catalogs from suppliers. Only Natural Pet Supply is one of the holdouts to this archaic way of doing business. While it may be old fashioned, I like it. They give a lot of information about their products in the catalog. I think it comes out about once every 3 months, but I'm not really sure. I'm a customer as well as a publisher, so I give them a LOT of business!

They have a new line of pet food called "Nature's Logic" that might interest some of you. I read the blurb on it, but I'm still undecided about it. I may get a small bag (it's dry kibble) and see how the cats do with it.

There is a new "generic" line of chinese herbals, for those who are into such things. I need powders and liquids for my kids, so pills are pretty much out. This new formulary may help that situation. However, from what I can see, everything is pressed into pill form. Capsules would even work! Why is everything a little pill that you have to push down a throat? Anyway, I digress.

There are 2 freeze-dried foods you might check out, Prowl Cat Recipe by Honest Kitchen and Nature's Variety brand in Chicken & Turkey, Beef, Lamb or Venison.

You save 5% on all orders over $75, so there isn't a lot of savings until you get a few things, but the quality is really worth paying full price!

No comments: