Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It Never Fails...

It never fails me...

As soon as I schedule time to work on the site, something happens. In this case, I got sick. I planned to spend all last weekend turning the site into an e-book that you (or anyone) could purchase, so I can re-vamp it.

The site, while still effective, is not as focused as I want. It needs some help. It's gotten away from me in 5-1/2 years. It's time for an update and some polish.

In website talk, there are too many "bounces;" or folks going to one or two pages and then leaving the site. I want for-the-love-of-cats.com to be the place you want to spend time and where your problems are addressed.

So, I've had to put it off once again. I'll keep at it, though. Maybe it will all be a "page-at-a-time" deal, where I put all the pages together later, instead of doing the whole thing at once...

Grasshopper: Master, how do you eat an elephant?
Master: One bite at a time, grasshopper.

No comments: