Sunday, November 21, 2010

Flea Report

I tried the diatomaceous earth, and it seems to be making the fleas jump on the cats and the furniture. I wiped down the cats with NEEM oil, and it made their fur nice and shiny, reduced mat creation and helped the mats come out easier, and seems to keep the fleas away a little bit - but now they are all on the furniture.

I sprayed my furniture with Siphotrol, but I'm almost out, so I ordered more.

We are covered up with fleas! Man! So, I'm going for Advantage.

I saw a commercial on TV from 1-800-Pet-Meds, saying how their flea stuff was cheaper, but I compared them to Entirely Pets, where I usually go, and EP is cheaper. And the shipping is free over $85, so you know where I'm getting my flea stuff.

For the record, I'm paying what you pay. See the link here...

Entirely Pets Advantage Purple, 4 months

No comments: