Sunday, May 06, 2007

What's Going On?

I've had another computer glitch - I've lost part of the mother board and I'm afraid to use the computer much. The computer does not recognize the CD drives. I ordered an Apple Mac Mini, but it hasn't arrived yet.

I'm trying to save the photos right now. Everything else is OK. If there are any apple geeks out there, please comment & leave your email address. I really need help with the conversion. I have several friends with apples, but we can't figure out how to make this thing work and get the photos off.

Will a disk written on Nero software be readable on Mac? If so, I'll only lose 4 cat photos, and I should be able to get those back looking at my emails. I'll also lose my "spring" photos because they weren't backed up before the controller went out.

Anyway, the ezine may or may not go tonight. I'm not sure if I can deal with this thing that long. It's really tough right now.

No comments: