Thursday, May 10, 2007

Woo Hoo!

Wow! Apple is So Kewl! I got this computer set up in no time flat! I'm still copying files and applications in, so things aren't exactly how I want them - but they are very close.

The photos were instant! No problem at all! Read my CD and they are all on the computer - and I was so worried!

Still can't figure out some things - like how to add someone to the address book, how to undo an action, stuff like that. I have to set up the accounting program. I'll run April & May on both systems and take reports from the old computer for the first quarter. Thank goodness it still boots up!

I hear it chugging away over there, and there is absolutely nothing running except a text file up on the screen. It's off the internet - probably for good. It might even have another virus, so I'm glad it's over.

Anyway, the newsletter went out and there were some deals in it. I didn't do too much because I've been so sick and tired for the last month. One thing after another! They are all stress related, too. I have some stuff to do this afternoon to fix that, but I'm "over it" with getting so stressed and tired all the time. There are lots better ways to live life.

Anyway, wanted to check in. It will take a while to get all the stuff done that needs doing, so bear with me.

I'll get some pages up pretty soon. I just got a fabulous story about a cat named Charlie that made me cry! The person writes beautifully, and I'm sure you will love it, too.

No comments: