Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Goodies!

I have been very fortunate to find a new supplier for cat furniture. Burt Elias is local, uses recycled and reclaimed materials to keep costs low (no toxic materials!) and his designs are cat-friendly! I've put up a page of some of his designs. He does a lot more, and I have more to put up, but I'm waiting until the page gets a little bit of traffic. I may put up a second page of the other items, since they are more for cat shows and breeders.

Anyway, Burt is really friendly and his prices are excellent! The end product is attractive and sturdy. He doesn't have a website right now, so I'm selling directly from the website for some "stock" items, and his email address is posted for custom orders.

Hope you enjoy! I certainly do!

1 comment:

LaRue said...

Hi, Morgen, you mention in your 5/29 post that you have posted a page for the Burt Elias cat furniture, but I can't seem to find a link to it! Can you provide a link and/or email me? larue.martin@hotmail.com. Thanks much!