Saturday, April 14, 2007

OK -OK - UNCLE ALREADY!!

I've been trying to "make it" with a job since the end of February. I'm VERY unhappy! I've realized that I know what it takes to run a business. I have a business but I had to step back from it because there weren't enough hours in the day and my head couldn't handle both. So, my business is suffering.

One main component had to be dropped (email counseling) so my income got slashed. I've been able to do the ezine, but it wasn't as good as I'd like it to be. It could be longer, more in-depth and link into a page about the topic - but instead I tried to squish it all into the ezine.

There just aren't enough hours in the day! My head can't go from A to B and back to A then onto D without touching C and all over the place all day and then come home and do my favorite thing - email counseling & putting up pages and articles on CATS!

So, I'm in a dilemma. I've contacted some trusted friends to talk to & get some ideas about how to survive the switch back to my web business. Also, I've been completely taken off a project to teach classes here on web business building. That's a complete heart-breaker! I've been certified as a teacher, but I can't do anything about it because of my difficulties with "W-O-R-K" and yes, it's becoming a 4-letter word.

So, if you read this blog regularly, any comments on this topic would be appreciated. I'm really struggling right now. I know there are a few of you out there, so make yourselves known, OK? I could use the support.

No comments: