Saturday, December 02, 2006

Got My Stuff

I got my stuff in! I got a gallon of Microbe-Clean, a 20-ounce bottle of Ecos-Pet Laundry detergent and my ONP All Natural Flea Control. The deodorizer, Microbe-Clean, is for my landlady, and the rest is for me. I'll be using the flea control powder all over the building, but also on the cats. I can use it every place that fleas go! Totally non-toxic.

I need the Ecos-Pet because Missy Bugs got one of my knitting bags when she was telling me they needed another litter box. I don't want to toss it because a dear friend made it for me, and I like it.

I will be using some of the Microbe-Clean on my briefcase, so I can keep that. Just spray on and let it dry. I'll be spraying down my whole apartment, really. I need to make the place smell fresh for the holidays, and Microbe-Clean gets rid of ALL odors, not just pet odors. I won't need more than a cup or so, and I'll get more next week.

Meanwhile, my doctor changed some of my medicine, and I've been really dragging ever since. I know that when you mess with the heart, this can happen, but it's really messing with me on a lot of levels. I don't have the energy I used to have. Any exertion at all and I'm totally wiped out. I hope I get used to the medicine pretty soon, or I'll have to do something else. It's been about 4 days so far, and everything is getting away from me again.

Well, more next time. I've submitted an article, but I'll wait till it's up to tell you how to find it.

No comments: