Sunday, December 10, 2006

Review of "Stuff"

I LOVE the Ecos-Pet Laundry Detergent! It is so concentrated that a little goes a long way. It cleaned up my knitting bag in no time and I'm using the bag again. I'm so pleased!

The Microbe-Clean does what it says! I heartily recommend it to everyone! It actually removes all the odor with no pre-cleaning on most surfaces. Amazing!

I'm not as pleased by the Vet-Kem Breakaway Collars. They seem to be for repelling fleas instead of killing them during an infestation. All the cats are wearing the collars, and I can run a fingernail under the collar and catch a flea. Not what I want in a collar, but maybe they will work better after using the Advantage Drops. We know those work in the case of an infestation.

The Siphotrol Premise Spray, as I've said before, is truly effective. I haven't tried the All-on-One Flea powder with diatomaceous earth yet, so when I do, I'll post a review.

No comments: