Sunday, January 20, 2013

Missing My Cats and Moving

I'm at school and I can't have the cats here. I currently live on campus, and they just won't allow it. So, I'd been planning on moving closer to school in June this year. However, things changed suddenly at home, and now I'm moving in the middle of February.

I have a LOT going on that week, and I may drop the ball on one of them.  Be that as it may, the cats can't move here till Feb. 11, when I take possession of the apartment. I won't even have my bed here yet, so they will stay alone in the new place for a day or so, while the rest of the house is packed up and my friend with the trailer gets things hauled up here.

I'm really missing the cats. I feel Beasley every night snuggling up to me and sitting on my chest. It makes it hard to breathe with a 15 pound cat on your chest. I'm also missing the girls, but we all know that Beasley is my baby.

I'm concerned for how Queenie is going to be and how I'm going to get her into a carrier. The others, not so much. Queenie is a problem-child when it comes to the carrier, though. I'm thinking I may get an open cage for her. That may be her best bet. She gets claustrophobic, and maybe since she was raised in a cage, that will help her.


No comments: