Sunday, August 19, 2007

Your Cat Made Famous!

Make your cat famous!

http://www.for-the-love-of-cats.com/StorySubmit.html

Submit your story and photos online right now!

My host company, SiteSell! has created a new module, or capability, for sites on their network and in their plan. This makes the submission of your cat stories much easier! You can even include your cats' photo. The program can only accept one photo at a time, and if you want to add more, just let me know. I'm glad to accept them.

Now, if you don't have a cat to tell me about, but you just want to make a comment on the website in general, you can also do that. This module makes things truly interactive! I'm really excited about it. You should be too!

If you are interested in getting an interactive site of your own, they can make it happen! Click on this link and you can get a free e-book that tells you how to get started.

With a company like SiteSell!, you can't go wrong. It's the only hosting company I trust on the internet.

No comments: