Thursday, August 30, 2007

Supplier Dropped

I've had to drop a supplier - a major supplier. There are lots of changes because I'm de-listing pages until they are updated. Any pages that are listed are up to date. At least I hope they are.

Meanwhile, I'm busy getting links for you with new suppliers for a whole new group of products! Cat safe chemicals, supplements and shampoo are all represented at ONP:
http://www.for-the-love-of-cats.com/ONP
Even if I'm not recommending a particular item, their stuff is good. If you have any questions about use or whether something is applicable to your situation, get hold of the cat whisperer.

So, until I get links for individual items up, use the ONP link here. As I get more links up, you will see the pages listed in your RSS feeder.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments: