Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New Job &Changes

I started a new job yesterday. I even stayed late! I was so tired after I got home that I was falling asleep during a weekly book study with a friend. I was embarrassed, but she was understanding. But, things are looking up. I know that I'm needed and that I will be making a positive contribution.

Working full-time again means that I won't have as much time to devote to the website. I can't "hover" over the emails like I used to. I'm thinking about pulling the contact form and making it so that if someone needs to consult with me they will have to pay a lot more than the email counseling is set up for now, or just making it much more difficult to do so. The purpose would be to deter "fluff" questions and keep it to really tough issues. That would free up my time from the questions that are already answered on the website, and still give me some issues to address. I haven't done anything yet, but I will review that over this week. The new job is quite demanding of both energy and thought, so I don't have as much left over when I get home.

Beasley and Princess had a cute play session: They were playing "chase me-chase you" and Princess went behind the loveseat. Beasley was on the floor in front of the loveseat and kept looking where she went in for her to come out. He was at the other end. Meanwhile, Princess came out behind him, tagged him and took off. He nearly jumped a foot off the floor! They were so cute playing together! Anyway, they caught up to each other and then the game evolved into something else.

No comments: