Saturday, June 27, 2009

Who Am I? What do I Do?

I was asked to tell folks about my site and me, and how it works. This is what I came up with...


I am a cat lover and "cat whisperer" and I assist cat owners to keep their cats happy and keep the cats in their lives. I assist with badly-behaved cats and any situation where the owner or human involved cares to get counsel. I publish a monthly e-zine with training tips, health tips, and product reviews. My approach is as much holistic as it is mainstream.

Cats think differently than people, and sometimes it's just a matter of knowing what the problem is to be able to solve it. Other times, it takes a bit of detective work, and the owner's patience, while we sort it all out.

A cat that is attacking the owner is not likely to be kept in the home.

A cat that has turned mean to other cats or people can disrupt the peace and harmony of a home.

A cat that is urinating outside the box can be a true nuisance!

All these cats are in a real danger of being sent to a kill-shelter, and losing their lives, if not just their homes. So, I assist the people to resolution, helping the cat to remain in the home, and alive.

I work with cat owners, veterinarians, rescue organizations and adoption facilities. I also assist folks who want to work with cats as Veterinarians, Pet Sitters, Trainers, and Vet Techs, by offering resources and research to help them achieve their professional goals.

Question: Do you think I meet my objective?

No comments: