Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Voting Concluded

Well, voting is concluded. Interesting results, and here they are:

By sheer clicks, Katie won by a landslide. By IP address, or individual computer address, Rohan won but not by a landslide.

There were several people who came by and voted more than once, for more than one kitty. That's to be expected.

So, since I didn't say that it would be by IP address or sheer clicks or any other criteria, what I've decided to do is to split the winnings between Katie and Rohan. This might seem unfair, but I don't know what else to do. I've asked for help, and no one has stepped forward with an opinion.

So, if you are either Katie's or Rohan's owner, please send me your mailing address by the same way you entered the contest (remember how you did it?) and I'll confirm by email. You will get a bank certified check/money order for your winnings.

No comments: