Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Cat From Hell TV Show

I caught this show last night and I was very impressed! Jackson Galaxy is very good! He puts the words out differently, but he says the same stuff I do. He just travels around and does it in person. I bet he's expensive!!!

But he says the exact same stuff I do. Instead of saying to let the cat lead the dance, he says to let the cat come to you. It means the same thing, but my language is more colorful and gives a nice picture.

I'm the ONLY one doing this on the internet. It's important to understand that. I love Cat Whispering, and I love helping people. I just don't travel well. I have my 5 cats that need attention, and I don't want to leave them all the time. If you are local, around Knoxville, TN, it's possible I'll come visit. But otherwise, for the price, it's a real bargain to have me counsel you by e-mail.

If he can get his rate, maybe it's time for me to raise mine so that I can actually live on it???

Instead of making myself available and being all about the cats...

Time is money, after all....

****
You know, the reason I don't take phone calls is because I lose my voice. You can't read lips over the phone...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any ideas about feline alopecia. Tried paxil, now antihistamine and phermone collar and biotene. I moved about 6 months ago to a new apt in new state. Anything topical anyone knows of?

Morgen M said...

It's likely flea allergy. Treat for fleas, and use some spray to de-sensitize the skin that contains lidocaine such as Lido-Med Anti-Itch Spray...
http://bit.ly/kBLoPT

Be sure to use a premise spray to de-flea the house. Also check for other allergens.

If your cat is chewing off his/her fur, try a bath using a soothing shampoo, such as oatmeal shampoo...
http://bit.ly/mCJ8yj

If these measures don't help, check with the vet to have your cat checked for other substances s/he may be allergic to.

hollyb said...

Hi Cat Whisperer,

I have a two 8 week old kittens that I took from a friend of a friend who had rescued them under a neighbor's deck. I have had them home now 2 weeks and they still act wild and feral trusting each other but not me or my mother (she lives with me). I've had sister cats before that I rescued but it didn't take this long to get them to warm up to me. Would it be a good idea to seperate them until they warm up to us? Thanks Holly

Morgen M said...

Hi Hollyb -
If the cats have been together all their lives, separating them is not a good idea. Just give them time. 2 weeks is not that long. You don't know what they were faced with before you found them. It's likely their mother was also loose- whether feral or not, so they need time to be socialized. Don't force them, but be open to their needs.

Anonymous said...

Morgen,I have had cats pretty much all my life, but I want to know what I am doing now with these 2 is the right thing. I found them trying to cross a very busy 5 lane road near my house. Of all the drivers who stopped to help, guess who got to take the kittens home?! I have them in their own room with the door closed for now as we have 2 other cats, and also want them to get to the point that they feel safe. They have, and are using a litter box, plus have water, kitten wet and dry food, and cat milk. They are most likely siblings and are at the most,6 weeks old.We don't want to push ourselves on them, as I kinda think they may be feral, but I don't want them to be antisocial. Is there anything more that I can do??