Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Missy Fluffs

Missy Fluffs is still having some adjustment problems after her grooming session. Beasley is being a total putz! He hisses at her every time he sees her. It seems to be visual, not scent. The girls are doing better - Bugs is still having some trouble, but she's no longer hissing.

Poor Fluffy!

And she just can't get comfortable! Her skin is nearly exposed to the air, and it feels strange to her. She sits on the chair and shifts and twitches a lot. She finally gets comfy, and I scoot her off the chair so I can sit there, or so I can get up... Poor baby.

She's very snuggly, and she's her sweet self, but she is pouting a little bit. I almost wonder if I should make up a little kitty-sweater like those for chiuahua dogs. I know she'll get comfortable in a day or so, but the waiting and watching is hard to do.

Meanwhile, I keep telling her she's a pretty kitty and giving her as much love and affection as she will take. And I scold Beasley when he hisses at her. He pouts over that....

Can't win for losing, right now...

Pix when I can...

1 comment:

Linda B said...

I know this is about cats but this reminds me of when my mom's toy poodle got a haircut and my boyfriend at the time laughed at her. It took 2 weeks before our little doggie would come out and be comfortable again. He really hurt her feelings!