Thursday, December 27, 2007

You Like It!

You folks sure seem to like the new Hidey Hole Beds page! They are so nice for a kitty to curl up in, to snooze, stay warm, feel safe & yet be part of the family!

If you got a new dog or puppy for Christmas, chances are that the pup has poked his or her nose into the opening & been swiped or hissed at.

Hey - it's cat turf! No dogs allowed! :)

I've been having trouble getting some books for you. I want to put up new breed picture books and books on cat breeding, but I can't seem to get the links right now. Stay tuned. They will come.

I've finally got the first of my pages done for Flea Fighters. The homepage & main lead off pages are done. The contact form is currently on the "Army" page and if you want to comment, you can do so there.

No comments: